How to have a better self-image.
- Stop comparing yourself to other people.
- Stop judging others’ body.
- Embrace your flaws.
- Don’t be afraid of compliments.
- Don’t limit yourself because of the way you think you look.
- Fat is not an insult. Fat is not an insult. Fat is not an insult.
- Don’t wait for other people’s approval of your body.
- Always remember that it is YOUR body, the only one you have. Use it how you please and screw everyone else.
Eight little tips. It may take a while, but you’ll get there. Practice radical self love, and take care of yourself.